All recordings are made in a professional audio facility, with insulation and acoustic treatment, designed by an audio studio architecture company. In addition, I use high quality audio gear and software.
Recording sessions may be followed in person or via Skype.
My studio is located in the city of São Paulo (SP), near the subway stations Paraíso and Ana Rosa.
- Neumann TLM 103
- Sennheiser MKH 416
- Sennheiser MKH 50
- Audio-Technica AT4033
- Rode NT2-A
- Rode Procaster
- Soundman OKM II (com Dummy head “John”)
- UAD Apollo Twin USB
Portable recorder (in case of traveling)
- Sound Devices 702T
- Vegas Pro
- Sound Forge
- Adobe Audition
Through my audio production facility, I also offer additional services such as:
- Pre, Post and Production Services
- Translation to Brazilian Portuguese
- Editing and mastering voice tracks
- Audio post-production with music libraries and sound effects
- Voice direction services with other voice talents
- Original music production
For more information and quotes, visit: nucleodecriacao.com.br